The Autumn 2017 Quarterly features an in-depth look at our 2017 Litigation Finance Survey of lawyers and financial professionals from around the globe, discusses law firm economics and addresses the question of control in litigation finance.
Download the Burford Quarterly
The Autumn 20XX issue of the Quarterly includes:
- 2017 Litigation Finance Survey
A quantitative and qualitative look into what law firms and in-house lawyers know about litigation finance and how they use it.
- Interviews with 12 leading lawyers
In June and July, Burford conducted interviews with 12 leading lawyers to get their personal perspectives on the industry and on litigation finance more broadly.
- Law firm economics: Comparing costs of self-finance vs. outside finance
Burford provides a comprehensive side-by-side analysis no the relative costs and benefits of self-financing versus outside finance.
- Demystifying the litigation finance diligence process
Burford deconstructs the diligence process for both new and experienced users of litigation finance.
- Controlling: Addressing a common question about litigation finance
Three members of Burford’s underwriting and investment team explain finance providers’ hands-off approach to legal strategy or other related decision-making.